Day 1: This morning, you will be picked from Jkia upon arrival and after immigration and customs procedure and commence drive to Nakuru area. Your driver guide will take you North East on the Great Rift Valley. The landscape will change dramatically alternating with rocky cliffs, stretches of acacia woodland and rocky hillsides covered with Euphorbia forests.
You will reach LAKE NAKURU LODGE where you will spend 01 night.After sumptuous lunch you will depart for an afternoon game viewing drive at Lake Nakuru National Park. Dinner and overnight will be at the Lodge .The Lodge is located inside the National Park.
Day 2. your driver guide will drive towards the Southwest to reach before lunch Maasai Mara Game Reserve (approximately 5 ½ hours drive).
You will stay 2 nights at MARA SOPA LODGE After a delicious lunch; you will go on an afternoon game drive and come back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Today, you will choose to the timings with your driver guide for game drive.All meals and overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE
Day 4: After an early breakfast, you will drive to Nairobi (5 hours approximately) and you will be transferred to your residence-
Included in price:
- Accommodation on safari in full board basis
- Private use of a 7 seater Minivan or 4×4 Landcruiser(depends on what clients pays for( with game drives during the safari
- Private services of your professional and knowledgeable Kenyan English speaking driver guide
- All National Park Entrance Fees
- Comprehensive support from our operational office in Kenya for the duration of the safari
• International Airfare to and from Kenya
• Visa Entrance Fees to Kenya
• Gratuities to the driver guide suggested at USD $5 – $10 per person per day
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Maasai Boma visit fee
• Purchases of personal nature
• Telephone calls
• Please note that the prices quoted are NET and per person sharing a double room.
• Whilst we make every effort to honour the above rates, we reserve the right to change them when circumstances dictate